background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

KINLEY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

We had a family party for Kinley on Saturday.  Very simple and low key but the kids had fun and that's all that matters.  I added another candle to her birthday banner!!


Kinley wasn't one bit interested in opening presents.....she wanted to blow bubbles instead.  After a little fit of being taken away from the bubbles she sat while London opened her gifts.  I'm pretty sure that is how London wanted it anyways.  










I made Kinley some Elmo overalls for her party and London and I made Elmo cake pops (they turned out looking like possessed Elmo) and we made some cupcakes too!!  Mom brought Elmo cookies that were to die for!!  



Here are all the cousins playing in the sand box

And here are my favorite pics of the birthday girl!!!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment