background

Monday, January 23, 2012

JANUARY CATCH UP

I've still been slacking on keeping up with my blog.  I even said in my last post that I was going to be better..... here I am weeks later and I am having to recap the last several weeks.

I'm glad I have pics to remind me of what has been going on.

Super fun bubble baths....

cleaning out the closet!!

sitting up like a big girl :)

Matt's new jeep!

carousel rides at the mall...


yummy ice cream...


AND MORE.....

London started back to school shortly after the new year.  She was sad and had a few tears about having to go back but when I picked her up after school that first day back, she had a big smile on her face and was excited to see her friends.  The next day back was a breeze!!!

her clay bunny


Jan 6 was Matt's bday. I couldn't believe he was turning 36.  I had to double check and do the math on my phone.  We both talk about how we don't feel our age.  That is a good thing but saying our age makes me feel old.  I got him tickets to the Baylor bowl game.  I had to give him the tickets early since the game was before his bday.

With my sisters wedding fast approaching she has started having all of her showers.  She had a couples shower back in December that I went to alone :(  We couldn't find a baby sitter for all night so Matt ended up keeping the girls and I went to the shower then came home and he left and went to his work Christmas party... alone :(    She had another shower on Jan. 14th.  It was a great shower and she got tons of gifts from her registry.  After the shower we all headed to a birthday party.  It was at a bowling alley and the kids had a great time.  London (accidentally) dropped a bowling ball on Matt's toe at the end of the party.  We came home expecting a black toe but to our amazement you couldn't even tell anything had happened.

Last weekend I went to part of my sister's bachelorette party.  I only had enough breastmilk stored up to last 24 hours so I only stayed for part of the weekend.  BUT...It was great to have a night away.  I made these bags for the wine tour portion of the bachelorette party.



I also took some appetizers and made the cake batter dip I had pinned from Pinterest.  It was a hit and it really does taste like cake batter.  Matt is off to the ranch next weekend for the bachelor party.

I've done a little embroidery (3 of the same shirt below with different names) and have spent alot of time getting the wedding programs done, place cards, table numbers, and helping my mom with wedding stuff.




London & Kinley are flower girls.  I ordered little capes for them to wear over their dresses before the wedding.



AND... my mom had these cute headbands made for the girls to wear in Colorado too!!  They are so cute :)  She is also having some done in ivory with big flowers that go with their flower girl dresses  for the wedding day :)  Kinley has a bear one but she wouldn't stand still for a pic.


kitty cat London and her gingerbread man

That sums up the past few weeks.  We had a big rain storm on Jan 9th.  I'm doing a separate short post about it.

Have a happy Tuesday :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment