background

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunny Sunday!!

It was our turn to serve in the pre-school department at church this morning and we got to be in L's class.  She loves having us close but tends to be so clingy when we are helping in her class.  I can't believe we managed to all be dressed and out the door by 9:00 this morning.

After church we came home and had lunch.  Whataburger.......thank you for your meal.  I really didn't feel like cooking today.  Matt decided to pull weeds and L had a lemonade stand.  She made a whopping $3 thanks to 4 customers and a very dehydrated daddy.  She is saving all her money for a trampoline.  K and I served as the encourager's to L and daddy and tried not to get too hot.  After I took the girls on a bike ride around the block we all called it quits and came inside to cool down with a game of Candyland and popsicles.

We have our VBS open house tonight and all the kids get to see their rooms and get ready for the fun filled week.  I am the director of L's class this year so I will go up a little early and put up our door decorations and get ready to meet all the munchkins I will be in charge of this week.  L is so excited for VBS and can't wait to meet the new Super Hero!!!  I feel completely unprepared but am praying that by the grace of God I will have it together by tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment