background

Friday, July 30, 2010

PRINCESS PREP & VACATION PREP

A bunch of little girls adorned in their fanciest dresses, tiaras, clippity clop sounding shoes and a love for God filled our church this week.  I volunteered as a class leader with my friend Michelle.  I was not quite into this whole "week of being a princess" since we have 2 weeks of vacation coming up and I could have used the time to get ready for being gone....but in the end, it brought me closer to God and made me want my little ones to be a princess for the Lord even more so than ever!  It was fun to watch the girls make their daily crafts and bust out their favorite dance moves all while sparkling for Jesus.

Kinley did great in the nursery and the workers just loved her.  Despite the one night this week that she couldn't sleep thanks to teething, she did great.  

Today I put her hair in pig tails for the first time.  I was so excited to see that it would stay up.  She didn't leave them in long enough for me to grab my camera but I'm certainly going to try again while we are at the beach.  I already can see her in her pink tutu bathingsuit and little piggy tails playing in the sand.  

Tonight we are headed to Conroe for a couples shower for my brother and his fiance' then tomorrow one more wedding shower then vacation starts.  We are off to Port Aransas for the week then from there we will drive to Colorado with my mom.  YUCK, I'm totally dreading the drive.  Hopefully the beach will be fun and sunny weather too!!  I'd better finish up my packing.........

Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment