background

Sunday, December 11, 2011

HALLOWEEN


I've been so terrible about blogging but am attempting to get caught up with a few short and sweet posts! 

Halloween was fun.  We did the typical Halloween things as usual.  One afternoon we ventured out to a pumpkin patch.  London had to take a pumpkin to school that was unique so she picked one with a long curly stem.  Kinley was drawn to the small round pumpkins and had the hardest time deciding on just the right one.  Holland was great and well, slept the whole time :)  Don't you just love the skeleton pj's.  Kinley had some to match and her were glow in the dark.  If I knew anything about taking pictures I would have taken on of her glowing!!!


I found time between playing with Kinley and nursing Holland to make this cute candy corn dress.  I saw it on Pinterest and was thrilled on how it turned out.  I made London and Holland a coordinating outfit (no pic - bad mom) to match Kinley.  It must have been chaotic because I have no pics of the 3 of them together the day they were all dressed up.  London's outfit was an appliqued shirt with a candy corn on it and I made a twirl skirt in candy corn colors.  Holland had a white layette gown with a candy corn applique on it.  


Halloween afternoon was crazy.  I got London home from school, quickly carved pumpkins, did homework and London had violin lessons. We rushed home for a quick dinner and to get dressed up.

The girls were butterflies for Halloween, I was going to make Holland a crysalis (just swaddle her in a green blanket) but I never got around to getting a green blanket.... oh well, I ended up nursing her almost the whole time we were going house to house.... so no one would have seen her anyways.  Again no pics (bad mom).  I think Matt took some pics with his phone.  We went down 2 streets and called it quits.  We made it home in time for the girls to check out all the candy they got, get a quick bath and were actually in bed on time :) 

OK, that pretty much sums up Halloween :)  On to the next post.....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment