background

Friday, August 6, 2010

QUICK TURN-AROUND

We just returned from Port Aransas (I'll post on that once I get my pics downloaded) and I'm home long enough to do our laundry from the beach vacation and re-pack it for our trip to Colorado.....along with a few more things for the wedding and all the parties before. We aren't even home 24 hours before we have to get in the car again.  Matt will fly up Friday and spend the weekend with us and join in all the wedding festivities.

My kids are loving being home and tucked away in their beds with all the familiar sounds and smells of home.  London knows what is happening tomorrow but there is no way to prepare Kinley.  We are starting our drive to Colorado with my mom and I am dreading every mile of it.  I'm really happy and looking forward to have some time with my mom but dreading having to have my girls stuck in the car again.  It will be so nice to finally get there!!  We are going to take our time and split the drive into 2 days so I hope that helps.  And, Nana is known to make a LOT of stops which usually includes some kind of treat or snack so that makes for happy kids......i hope :)

Matt went to work for a few hours tonight and I'm posting while I wait for the laundry to dry.  One more load......then bedtime for me!!

Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment