background

Thursday, February 10, 2011

ANOTHER $5 TEACHER GIFT

Valentine's is fast approaching and we just got London's class Valentine cards done.  She was very  simple this year.  She found some cards on Etsy that she liked so I gathered the stuff at Hobby Lobby and we made them ourselves...with London's touch!!



Like I said.....SIMPLE!!

We did end up stapling a mini pack of Hershey kisses to them at the last minute.  

Her teacher gift was so cute and easy too.  I had a blank travel mug that had been sitting around that I never had a purpose for and one piece of embroidery paper. 

 I embroidered her teacher's name on it.... 

filled it with Hershey kisses.....



and wha-la!!!  

Gotta love having random stuff laying around that you bought for some reason but never used it!!  Maybe I'll go buy more blank mugs and embroidery paper for that last minute gift idea!

Pretty cute for only $5 don't ya think?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment