background

Friday, May 4, 2012

EASTER 2012

Easter was great!  We spent the weekend in Conroe with my family and got to see Matt's family too.  

Holland went with me and my mom for pedicures!  

My two littlest :)  It is so hard to get both of them to look at the camera.


Happy baby :)


I made the girls matching chocolate bunny outfits.  I've had this brown dot fabric laying around for way too long.  It was enough to get 3 pair of pants out of it :)  


Kinley had her Easter celebration at school and had an egg hunt.
 She was so into finding just the right egg.  The teachers had each kid bring an egg carton and 12 eggs.  It was great because once the carton was full, the kid was done!  Everyone was happy and had a great time :)


We went to The Campbell's big Easter seafood cookout on Saturday.  It is always a great time and great food.  I'm amazed I got such a cute pic of the girls.  They're all smiling and looking, even H is almost looking right at the camera.  


Silly cousins


The Easter Bunny made an appearance again!  London had suspicions that the bunny from last year wasn't real.  She had told me that a person was just dressed up but didn't know who dressed up.   This year she saw the bunny's Sperry's and knew it was her Uncle Cody.  Ha!  When the bunny came around the corner she started yelling, ITS A PERSON!!!  We quickly pulled her aside and explained to her that she needed to just play along so the little kids could enjoy the bunny.  Even though she figured out the bunny on Saturday, the real Easter bunny has yet to be discovered.  



Sunday morning we went to church and Matt and I snuck out just a tad early so the Easter Bunny could leave his loot!!  We have hid eggs after church the past few years and it has been great.  No waking up super early to hunt eggs and no fussing about not being able to eat candy at 8am.  

The bunny comes while everyone is at church.  Kind of like Santa comes when you are sleeping!!

After church we had lunch at my moms.  We had a great group and lots of fun!



The littlest of the bunch
Holland & Henry


cousins group pic
Kinley, Me, Lonodn, Kristin, Morton
Holland, Henry




Holland was exhaused from all the fun.  Yes, that is an Easter egg she is cuddling!

I cant believe I didn't get a family  pic or even a pic of the girls in their Easter dresses.  I don't know what I was thinking.  :(

Hope everyone had a great Easter!  I finally feel like I'm catching up on my blog.  Kinely's 3rd birthday post is next.... Just a few months late!  Ha!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment