background

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE CATCH UP: DAY 20-23

OK, I'm playing catch up for my 30 day blog challenge.  You can link up HERE or click the button below!


DAY 20: NICKNAMES

My family has multiple nicknames for everyone.  

When I was a baby I had peach fuzz for hair so I was called Fez which led to Fezlette.  Also I am still called Heezy by one of my aunts.  I have no idea where that one came from.  My sister called me sister last year as a joke but it has kind of stuck.  She always drags it out too....siiisssssturrrrrr!!  Of course my kids call me Mom, Mommy, Mama.  That's about all.  There are a few more but I'm not telling.  ha ha!!

DAY 21: PICTURE OF YOURSELF

I usually try to avoid the camera but here are a few shots that I approve of.  :)  Looking through all my pictures I realize I really don't have that many pics of myself.  Any picture with me in it is usually one of the girls and I am just there to be the baby holder or lap to sit on.  I am usually the one with the camera so I don't make it a point to get in pictures.  I noticed that I have no recent pics of just Matt and I. 









DAY 22:  FAVORITE CITY

Hmmm, this is a hard one.  I can't narrow it down to one so here are my favorite cities...

1.  Fort Worth, Texas
2.  Fort Collins, Colorado
3.  Keystone, Colorado
4.  any city with a beach

DAY 23:  FAVORITE VACATION 

I'd have to say my favorite vacation would be going skiing.  I LOVE going skiing.  Everything about it.  The great workout and then coming in to a cup of hot chocolate.  Watching the mountains at night.  Clomping around in ski boots.  And passing out at the end of the day because I am so exhausted from skiing all day.  



I grew up going skiing every year and haven't been back in about 3 years.  I hope to start the tradition back and be able to take my kids to the mountains one day.  

London coming in from ski school -- 3 years old






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment