background

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 27-30!!


First off I want to thank Katie at Katie's Journey for hosting this blog challenge.  It has been great and has made me look at myself and my life in so many ways.  It has been fun peeking in on all the others that joined in too.  

Here are the last few topics of the challenge....


DAY 27:  PETS

We only have one pet.  A dog....Paris.  She is a Jack Russell Terrier and has finally slowed down even though she is only 7.  She isn't much of a people dog unless you are throwing her ball to her.  Most of her day is spent sleeping upside down with her legs straight up in the air and head turned sideways hanging off a chair in our front room.  I really think my husband named her after Paris Hilton !!  Anyways, here she is....






DAY 28:  SOMETHING THAT STRESSES YOU OUT

Probably the thing that stresses me out the most is money.  It seems that there is usually more month than paycheck.  

Another thing that stresses me out is the thought of going back to work.  Matt doesn't really want me to and to be honest I don't want to HAVE to work but I know it would help.  



DAY 29:  3 WISHES

I WISH.....

Matt didn't go back to work EVERY night
We were debt free
Our house would sell FAST and for a GREAT price


DAY 30:  A PICTURE


This is the big table at the ranch.  It will soon be filled with warm bodies laughing and catching up on life.  The best home cooked meal will be served and bellies will get heavy but not too heavy because another table will be full of desserts begging to be eaten.  Thanksgiving at the ranch..... I can't wait!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment