background

Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 25: PUT YOUR IPOD ON SHUFFLE, FIRST 10 SONGS


I have an IPod but don't use it much.  Usually I just play music off my computer.   Here are the top 10 songs from my computer
  1. Everybody ------- Ingrid Michaelson
  2. Edwards Lullaby ------- Twilight
  3. Friday I'm in Love ------- The Cure
  4. In the Summertime -------- Mungo Jerry
  5. The Bird and the Worm ----- Owl City
  6. Just Say Yes ------- Snow Patrol
  7. Never Know ------ Jack Johnson
  8. Maybe ----- Ingrid Michaelson
  9. Daughter ------ Loudon Wainwright III
  10. Beauty in the World ----- Macy Gray

Oh, and today is going to be great!!!!  I'm going to check out the Christmas Market at church and then volunteer at London's school.  THEN........my cousin and her little boy are coming in from Fort Worth and spending the night.  I can't wait for our kids to play and to get to spend time with my cousin.  We grew up together and I think of her more as a sister than a cousin.  I wish so much we lived close so our kids could grow up knowing each other like the two of us did.  We have lots of sewing and applique projects to work on too!!  We are both potty training the babies right now so it should be fun having 2 potty trainers running around too.  I can't wait!!!

Oh, and on the potty training topic......Kinley has been doing great.  She has gone 3 days with no daytime accidents but still wakes up wet.....except last night she stayed dry all night!!  I can deal with a diaper at night but PRAISE THE LORD we just might be done with diapers during the day.  She is also starting to communicate more that she has to go and usually I can trust her if I ask her "do you need to sit on the potty?" and she answers yes or no!!!  YAY for potty training.  I never in my life thought I would be potty training a 20 month old.

HAPPY THURSDAY and yay for Friday tomorrow!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment