background

Monday, November 15, 2010

TURKEY LURKEY!!

As promised here are the turkey shirts I did for the girls.  I hate how gingham looks in pictures.  It always has a funky glare to it.  But in person the gingham is so cute and I LOVE how they turned out.



I think my neighbor is going to have me do one for her little girl too.  London has her 'THANKFUL' party at school on Friday so I'm going to have the girls wear them Friday!!  I want to make a pair of ribbon jeans to match but with Matt being out of town the next 2 days I'm not sure if I will get them done.

Today the girls wore their turkey initial shirts.  I love these too and have made one for all the kids to wear at Thanksgiving!


Kinley got her stitches out today and did great.  She didn't even cry.  I was expecting to have to hold her down while they took them out but she sat right on my lap and let the Dr. take them out without a problem!! 

This weekend we cleaned out the playroom and took a big load to Goodwill.  It felt good to get rid of stuff that was just taking up space.   Sunday we stayed home from church.  We didn't think it was a good idea to put Kinley in the nursery with her stitches and I had a sore throat and no voice Saturday night.  Sunday afternoon we went to the museum and walked through the butterfly center.  London loves this place and even had a few butterflies land on her head!!


This butterfly looks fake but I promise this pic is straight off Matt's phone.  London loved when the butterfly landed on her head!!


Kinley got to get up close with one too!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment