background

Monday, November 29, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORTON!!

We drove to Fort Worth for my cousin's little boy's birthday a few weekends ago and had so much fun.  There was a full agenda of awesome activities for the girls.  We got in late Friday night and were up bright and early so the girls could go to the Gaylord Texan and go to breakfast with Nana and Aunt Liz.  My mom had planned on a grandparents weekend stay at the Gaylord but ended up just taking the girls for most of Saturday and spoiling them rotten!!

The day started with breakfast with Charlie Brown....


Mmmmm!!  If I'd known there was a chocolate fountain I may have begged to go!!

After breakfast is when the spoiling began.  I don't think London left one stone unturned.  She decorated gingerbread men...


did the Elf Yourself adventure which was her favorite.  After Matt and I met up with her later that day she went through again....



As if that wasn't enough the whole birthday gang met up to go through ICE.  I've been once before but the Charlie Brown theme was so cute and we all had a blast!!

The whole gang!!

The kiddo's...Kinley, Morton, & London

inside ICE!


"Merry Christmas Charlie Brown!!"

After walking through ICE we got hot chocolate and pics with Snoopy.  Kinley wasn't too interested but London and Morton loved him!!


London, Morton & Gentry

We ended the night back at my cousin's house and had birthday hot dogs and cake.  Morton loves the Mickey Mouse hot dog song so his party was planned around it!!  My cousin had me make his birthday shirt (see above pic)!!  Morton looked so adorable as usual!!

We had a great time in Fort Worth, and were sad to leave.  But, knowing that the family would meet up at the ranch in just a few days gave us something to look forward to!







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment