background

Monday, August 15, 2011

CAMP CONROE


Soooo, a few summers ago my mom got the idea to have a 'camp' at her house for London and some other little cousins and close family friends.  The camp was a hit and it happened again last year at the ranch over Thanksgiving and this summer she opened it to all the little grandkids and some close family friends.




I actually dropped my girls off a few days early so I could go to a doctors appointment (all is great and Holland measured right on target... 31 weeks).  My girls LOVE being at my moms and mom says they are always perfect for her so I knew the girls and my mom wouldn't mind a few extra days together.

As usual, camp was a hit.  There were crafts, horseback riding, campfire smores, target practice (supervised of course), nature walks, rest time, lots of swimming, movies & popcorn, snacks, and lots of fun and new friends.

campfire smores!!!








The last day of camp all the parents met at my mom's house at 11 and the kids did a talent show.  It was great.

tired campers

L & K doing thier talent show act.... dancing to 'Round Up'


We stayed a few hours after all the campers left and swam and ate a late lunch.  Then, we stopped by Matt's dad's house to visit and see his brother and his kids on our way back home.

The girls were exhausted when we got home Sunday night.  We didn't do much the rest of the week then we took off to San Antonio Thursday and the ranch Friday for a special weekend!!  Next week is all about back to school :)  More on that later....

camp crafts displayed in our tree!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment