background

Thursday, January 6, 2011

THE ABOMINABLE SNOW MONSTER

This morning was pretty chilly and as I was putting London's jacket on Kinley kept repeating, "jacket, jacket, jacket...."  but it really sounded more like, "yetit, yetit, yetit..."



Anyways, I don't keep Kinley's jackets in the coat closet but I did have my old fur coat from when I was little (like 4 or 5 years old) hanging up so I grabbed it and put it on her and she was as happy as can be.  London wore it a few times when she was 4 and called it the cat coat.  I couldn't help but laugh because once I zipped it up and put the hood on her she reminded me of the abominable snow monster from Rudolph.


Just imagine her walking around with a penguin like waddle and all you can see is her little chubby legs sticking out from under the "yetit!!"


It is my neighbors day to drive the kids to school so Kinley wasn't even going outside but she waddled around the house for a few minutes loving her yetit!!

Happy Thursday and Happy Birthday Matt!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment