background

Monday, January 31, 2011

WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO

Last week was great.  The kiddo's were finally well and Kinley finally started sleeping all night again after I gave in to these products....

hot steam vaporizer, nasal drops, and baby chest rub......oh my!!!  You CAN buy sleep!!

I also started my 'job' last week.  I am a private nurse for a family that just had twins.  I go to their house 2-3 nights a week from 10pm - 6am and wake up with the babies and feed them.  Last week went great and I am hoping this week is just as good!!

This past weekend we went to the ranch with our friends Lisa and Bryan.  We had a blast and were so excited that Bryan and Matt both shot a deer!!  Dad made his famous back strap and gravy for us Sat. night.  MMMMMM..... its my favorite ranch meal.  

London & Kinley stayed with my mom over the weekend and came back spoiled rotten.  They had a great time but it was obvious they were glad to be back home.  

This week London has her 100th day of school.  The kids are supposed to 'wear' 100 things.  I will post pics of her wearing her 100 things.  I am going to be busy tomorrow....I haven't even started her outfit!

I have to work again tonight so I better rest up.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment