background

Sunday, January 16, 2011

OLD MCDONALD HAD A .....

PIG AND A COW!!!

The girls were invited to a birthday party at a farm so I made them these outfits to wear.  I am planning on making London a few Valentine's and Easter shirts to match the pink pants and get a little more use out of them.



Matt was in charge of pony pictures and I guess he didn't find it necessary to catch them smiling.  



Here is Kinley....with one piggy tail... swinging with one of the birthday boys.  

I thought Kinley was going to be scared of the animals but she loved them and wanted to pet all of them.  

London had a great time swinging in the hay barn.  


I made the birthday boys hooded towels and put a cute dragon applique and their name on them.


After the party we went back to the birthday boys' house and the kids played while the adults hung out and watched a little football.  Well, I didn't watch but the guys did.  We got home and at a quick late dinner.  The girls were worn out from the party and were so easy to put to bed.  I was so tired too and went to bed early and of course Matt stayed up late watching TV.  He woke me at 3 a.m. saying that London was burning up and after stumbling around to find a thermometer we were graced with the nice numbers.... 102.1.  UGH, I found some Motrin and she reluctantly took it and we all went back to bed.  She slept so late this morning and was still running a fever when she woke.  Thank goodness she is feeling ok, well despite the fever, but she is acting like herself and eating great.  I hope this is just a little bug that she can get over quick.  Thankfully tomorrow is a school holiday so she will have one more day to re-coup before going back to school.

It is cool and rainy today and we are all having a lazy day.  Kinley is napping and Matt went to the office for a while.  London is reading and I'm enjoying the quiet house....while it lasts!!

Happy Sunday Y'all!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment