background

Friday, January 21, 2011

YAY FOR FRIDAY!!!

Oh how I love Fridays.  It means sleeping in the next day and no worries if the kiddos get to bed a little past bedtime.

I am especially excited that the girls are both well now...well except for that never ending runny nose.  They were both better by Tuesday.  Matt and I managed to escape getting whatever the girls had thank goodness!!  Matt felt a little down and out for a few days but nothing a little tylenol sinus can't take care of.

Today I read to London's class then headed home to clean clean clean.  I almost forgot I promised her I'd eat lunch with her and with 10 minutes to spare I quickly got Kinley dolled up and made it to lunch just in time!!

I have a little .... ok a lot.... of laundry to put away and then I will tackle my sewing room.  I really need to get some sort of organization for all my fabric.  I'm hoping to get rid of alot of stuff when I clean that room.  :)

We have nothing planned this weekend and I am hoping to make a run to JoAnn's to get fabric and ribbon for Kinley's 2nd birthday outfit and London's 100th day of school outfit.  I can't wait to get started on these two things!!!

We have nothing too exciting going on around here....cleaning house and hoping it can stay that way over the weekend.

I hope you all have a happy Friday!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment