background

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS!!





OK, so I'm joining in on Love From Texas' "Tuesday's List" blog party!  I love making lists and wouldn't it be great if I could cross off all these things from my wish list!!  Wishful thinking...... I know!!  

1.  A Windows computer....






I have a Mac and LOVE it and wouldn't give it up for anything... BUT unfortunately none of my embroidery files or software will run on a MAC.  I'm not asking for anything fancy but just a simple and cheap computer for all my embroidery stuff.


It will help me make all the cute outfits I have in mind for my girls!!

3.  Headboard and dresser


I'll just say our master bedroom has been the most neglected room in the house and could use a makeover!  I don't know exactly what I want but it has to be timeless and I'm sure I'll know when I see it. 

4.  A blog makeover.  

I love all the cute blog headers and all the cute backgrounds but I don't have the talent to do it myself. Blogging is new to me and I'm really trying hard just to keep up with posting something every few days.  But, I've done pretty good so far and am learning this whole blog thing slowly.

5.  Flip HD Video Camera
Our video camera is about 6 years old and has seen better days.  I love how the flip is so compact and there are no tapes to worry about.  I love taking video of my kids and this would make it so much easier.
Flip UltraHD Camcorder, 2 Hours

And let's not forget about the girls.

London would love to see a sandbox and trampoline but since we are in a rent house, she knows those things will have to wait.  She was so difficult to get a birthday list out of so hopefully she will be a little easier for Christmas.  I honestly have no idea what I want to get her....or what she wants to see under the tree.

Kinley will of course get lots of clothes from family but I would like to get her a playhouse. 



well, not this $20K one but if I had the change to spare, you bet my kiddo's would be playing in this.  It's adorable!!

She will probably see one of these too!!
Kettler Go Green! Ladybuggy Folding Tricycle -  Kettler International - Toys"R"Us



As for Matt....My bet is he will want tickets to see one of his favorite teams play, a flat screen, blue ray player and as boring as it is, more work clothes.  Ha!!  

I hope Santa is good to us this year!!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that pink tricycle, how cuuute! Pretty bedroom set too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew What Pro is awesome! And I'm right there with ya on #3... Our master bdr is most definitely in need of some attention :)

    ReplyDelete