background

Monday, September 13, 2010

GRANDPARENT'S DAY!!

Today was grandparent's day at London's school.  Each child was allowed to eat lunch with their grandparents at school.  I was thrilled when I found out both my mom (Nana)  and dad (Avy)  could make it for lunch with London.  They are such wonderful grandparent's and I couldn't ask for more!  They took London Chick-Fil-A and read her a story during lunch.  As an ex-teacher, of course Nana had to get the grand tour of London's classroom.



My mom is the typical, loving caring, sweet Nana that always greets you with a warm hug.  London has made so many great memories at Nana's house and I know many more are still to be made.  Often times London will beg to stay at Nana's .... just one more day.  I usually give in to her plea too because one more day at Nana's is just one more dose of extra love for my girl.

My dad, well, I'll just say that I've never seen him love a little girl more than he does London .... and Kinley of course.  His two girls have a hold of his heart and you can see the love in his eyes when they run to him.  He is full of stories and a surprise (M&M's) whenever we see him.  He was always a great dad but seeing him as a grandfather is awesome.

My girls are so lucky to have such great grandparents.  I had the most amazing Nanny and Papa and I know that if they were still living, even they would have made sure to be at lunch with London today.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment