background

Monday, September 27, 2010

WELCOME FALL!!

I know the first day of Fall was several days ago but today is the first day is actually feels like Fall.  London and I walked to school and I had to put a sweater on her and bundle Kinley in blankets in the stroller.  It was GREAT.  Kinley and I took an extra long walk on the way back home.  Everyone was out running and biking.

I came home and turned the A/C off and opened the back door and windows.  I know this weather won't last long but I am loving every minute of this crisp cool Fall air.

The family emails have begun to arrange all the Thanksgiving plans.  Everyone...Aunt's, Uncle's, Cousins, and more will join at the ranch to celebrate Thanksgiving.  Oh, and of course Aunt T and I will celebrate our birthday together.

Happy Fall!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment