background

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ALL IN A RAINY DAYS WORK

So here is the final product except the matching bow.



I can't wait for miss Lo to put it on!!  As soon as I get the shoulder ribbons cut to the right length I will make her a matching bow too.  Her birthday bows always are her favorite to wear with everything.   The top isn't exactly what I was thinking when I started the project but I like how it turned out.

I lost the memory card to my embroidery machine soooooo the applique design I wanted to put on the top didn't make it on and I had to settle for the block font that my machine has standard instead of a cutesy one.  I have searched the whole house for that stinking card and I have given up and come to terms that I will have to order a new one.  I hope I can get one in time for me to make some cute Halloween shirts.

On another note..

It has been raining ALL day.  I am really enjoying the rain and hoping that some cooler weather is around the corner.  I am ready to pull out my fall decor but with 100 degree temps, it just doesn't  seem right to put out pumpkins and scarecrows.  I did buy a cinnamon spice candle today so it at least smells like fall in my house.

Kinley and I made a much needed grocery run after I took London to school.  I picked up cupcakes for London to take to her class.  The school doesn't allow any homemade stuff.  I was going to make cupcake pops until I was told I had to bring store bought stuff.  So instead of my cute cupcake pops  with cute tags to match, I picked up these...



I don't think the kids will care what kind of cupcake it is, just as long as they get something.

Of course the sky had to open up while we were shopping and we had to make a mad dash to the car.  I'm pretty sure I made record time unloading a basket full of groceries and getting Kinely in her seat.  Then I made another record  time unloading the car once we got home.  And why is it that when you get plastic bags for your groceries that the sacker person only puts 3 things in each bag.  It's time for me to start taking my reusable shopping bags again.

I dressed Kinley up in piggy tails today.  It made her look so grown up.....well, as grown us as an 18 month old can look.  She actually kept them in most of the morning too.  I could only get a back shot of her.  She has been running from me all day.



Dinner is in the crockpot........and it smells so good.  Kinley is napping and I'm going to rest before going to get London.  Tomorrow is the big 6th birthday for my sweet girl.  I can't believe she is growing up so fast.  A fun birthday post is in store for tomorrow!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment