background

Saturday, September 25, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!

Today I gave my sister her birthday gift....a massage from here.  Of course I got one too and let me just say it was the BEST massage EVER!!  1 hr. and 15 min. of pure relaxation.  I'm not sure if I have ever had my neck and shoulders rubbed so much.  I warned the massage therapist that I was tense in my neck and shoulders and well......I think she rubbed out every knot I had.  

Afterwards we headed here.....

Matt and the girls met us there.  Can you tell London was excited for a cupcake!



Then my sister and I parted ways and Matt and I took the girls to the Weekend Pet Adoption place to look at the dogs and cats.  WE DO NOT want or need another animal but I knew the girls would love seeing the cats and dogs.  There was a whole room just for cats.  London thought she had died and gone to heaven.  



After petting every cat and me slathering Purell on our hands we headed home and stopped for dinner.... and I talked Matt to walking over to Hobby Lobby with me to get some wrapping paper.  The trip just for wrapping paper turned into browsing most of the store and I ended up with some cute fabric for one of the outfits I have in mind for the girls.  

It was a great day and I can't wait to continue the birthday celebrations at the ranch next weekend.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment