background

Thursday, December 16, 2010

BUDGET FRIENDLY TEACHER GIFT

Thanks to Candice at Sew Sweet Boutique for THIS idea.  I always stress about finding something cute and sort of different when it comes to teacher gifts.  Here is the breakdown of my gift....

white wire basket...$1 from Dollar Tree
hand sanitizer........$1 from Dollar Tree
2 waffle kitchen towels..... about $4.50 from Target
brown crinkle paper...... free from a gift box that was shipped to us
vanilla cupcake candle......$1 from Wal-Mart---and it really does smell amazing
1 transparency copy......$0.75 from Office Max
ribbon......left over from my ribbon stash
applique designs....ones I already had purchased last month

Here is the final product.  I took this picture as I was driving through the car rider line to drop London off this morning so it isn't great but you get the idea.



Instructions on how to make your personalized hand sanitizer can be found HERE at the Idea Room blog.

You know you want to make one too and you really love the fact that it can be done for under $10!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment