background

Thursday, December 23, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS, LOVE NANA & AVY!


We had dinner at my parent's house Tuesday night to let London & Kinley open gifts from Cody & Gogie, Aunt T, and Nana & Avy.  Since my parents will spend Christmas Day with us I had planned on only letting London and Kinley open half of the gifts from them, but the excitement was too much and every gift was opened.


We made London sing a few Christmas songs to the group before letting her open gifts.  Kids will do just about ANYTHING for Christmas presents.  ha ha!!

Kinley with one of her gifts.  I think she liked the unwrapping part more than the gift itself.  She mostly got clothes which were much needed and she also got a baby elmo that laughs, and a little toy that pops up balls and spins.


London and her American Girl doll.  She named her London....how original huh!!  Mom ordered her one that looks like her and lots of outfits for the doll to wear too!!  Cody and Gogie got her some clothes for her doll and Aunt T and Daddy Joe got her a Paula Deen cooking set.  I had 2 American Girl dolls when I was little and wish I knew where they were now.  Hmmmm, somewhere in Mom's attic.  I wonder how long it would take me to find them.  
London and London (doll)
And I just have to put a picture of my mom's tree.  I love it.  Its a 14 foot tree and she decks it out with hundreds of ornaments.  Her tree topper wasn't on yet but it is fabulous too!!  I'm starting my ornament collection so that one day my tree can look like hers!

Oh, and I DID get Kinley's dress made.  Hers is actually long enough to be a dress and is plenty big for her to wear next year.  I finished it Tuesday afternoon....last minute of course.

Yesterday we did nothing and I wrapped presents last night.  Today London and I cleaned the whole house.  She was such a big helper too.  She is playing with Katie now and K is napping....or about to be up.  One more run to Toys R' us to return a gift then off to the grocery store for dinner stuff!!

Have a Merry Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment