background

Thursday, December 16, 2010

LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS SET

So I decided to start a Christmas outfit for London last night and didn't finish till 2 a.m.  I promised her I would make her one more thing to wear to school so I had to hold up to my end of the deal.  Here is what I came up with.  I kind of think its a little busy and wish I would have done a plain red and white stocking with her initial on the stocking and then at the same time.... I like it busy.  A little grinch inspired too.  I used the 'grinched' font for her name.  Here she is wearing her outfit....and of course, I can't get her to just look and smile.



Now I just need to get Kinley's set done.  I have it all cut out and ready to start.  I'm hoping to work on it a little each night and have it finished by Sunday morning!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment