background

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

NANA'S CHRISTMAS WEEKEND PART 2

Saturday night we had Matt's Christmas party. The girls stayed with Nana so Matt and I could go. It was so much fun and I can't wait to hang out with these girls again this weekend at the ranch!!


Sunday the Christmas fun continued with the Houston Ballet Nutcracker.  I grew up going to the Nutcracker with my mom, sister, aunt and cousin.  It was so fun to go again with my little girl.  We got pics with several of the dancers and let me just say these girls are TINY!!!



 London and one of the bakers.  
London loved the part where the bakers flew across the stage.  
She said that would be the part she would do!!

The Snow Queen

The Sugar Plum Fairy





Me and my sweet girl.  
The glare is horrible but I only had my phone to take pics with and London wasn't up to posing again :(  



We ate dinner at the Aquarium and it was delicious!!  London got a 'build your own sundae' for dessert...can you tell she was in Heaven!!

The Christmas fun will continue next weekend.  Matt and I are off to the ranch with some friends and the girls will stay with my mom.  I'm sure she will have something fun planned for them.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment