background

Monday, July 18, 2011

FUN WITH FRIENDS

I'm finally rested from the crazy week of VBS.  I feel like I can finally sit down and think straight.

Friday we finished up VBS and just as I was getting into my nap, Matt calls and says our out of town friends want us to come have fajitas and spend the night.  Sooooo, I slowly packed a change of clothes for all of us and we headed to the other side of Houston for a night with friends.  We had great fajitas, great cookies for dessert and great time hanging out with amazing friends.

 The kids played dress-up....



and then it started to rain (not much but enough to get wet) and the kids darted outside to play in the rain.... in thier pj's!!!





We had to head home just as it quit raining to get ready for a b-day party.  Matt met his dad for a b-day lunch with his brother while the girls and I rested and then we headed to the b-day.  

party fun!!!



Today we had a play date with the moms in our Sunday school class.  It was at a big indoor play area and the girls had a blast.  There were slides, tunnels, big nets to climb up, and so many fun thing to climb in and on...  




Kinley just woke from her nap so I'm going to see if I can get some errands done.  : )

Happy Monday!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment