background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

VBS DAY 2

I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart.....

Day 2 of VBS was about JOY!!!  The kids were excited to be back and brought all their energy with them.  The day went very smooth and the kids loved the games and seeing the big show.

The verse for today was

"Rejoice in the Lord always;  I will say it again: Rejoice!!"  Phil 4:4

I couldn't help but sing the song I learned as a kid all day :)

Kinley did good in the nursery and came home with a giraffe balloon animal and a heart painted on her face.  She is always excited to see me when I pick her up.

There were still so many kids at the registration table today.  I bet today's enrollment was close to 3600.

I managed to take one pic today.... I have had my camera both days but it has been so busy every time I think of getting my camera out the kids are running around.


This is a pic of the barn my uncle made for us to use at our Relay for Life walk a few months ago.  He was so kind and donated it to the church and now it is being passed from campus to campus during VBS.

I'm exhausted after day 2 and getting geared up for day 3....   It is 'bring a friend day' so who knows how many kids we will end up with tomorrow.

Here is a pic of the girls last night....  they have been sleeping on a pallet in Kinley's room the past few nights (their idea) and last night when I went to check on them this is what I found...  I'd say they are pretty exhausted from VBS too.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment