background

Thursday, July 7, 2011

A NEW BAG....FINALLY!!!

Not much to post about but I was pretty excited today when I ran across a big beach bag at Garden Ridge.


I haven't been in that store in probably over a year but decided to swing by in hopes to find a dog bed and hit the jackpot when I found the dog bed and a new beach bag.


I have been going back and forth on weather or not to spend the money on one of the big Land's End totes and had made up my mind to order one.

Good thing I didn't..... for just $5.99 I got a cute bag (that will hopefully not fall apart) and came home and monogrammed it, stuffed it and we are ready for the pool!!


It will be nice to have one big bag that will fit all 4 towels, Kinleys floatie, pool toys, goggles, sunglasses, and sunscreen.... and still has room for a few snacks and drinks!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment