background

Thursday, July 14, 2011

VBS DAY DAY 4

Today was a great day at VBS.  The fruit of the spirit we talked about was PATIENCE.  I think this is such a hard one with 6 year olds because I know mine has a hard time waiting on even things that come quick sometimes.

Kinley did much better in the nursery and my attempt to snoop on her turned into a brief visit with her and she didn't even cry when I told her I was leaving.  She was so happy when I picked her up and talked all about getting to see the big show today.  She has brought home the cutest crafts too.....




I just love seeing what she has done for the day!!

My mom came to watch the big show as well.  I think she really enjoyed it.  London was thrilled to see her Nana at VBS!!

Tomorrow the nursery is having a western parade.  Kinley is excited about her outfit and is determined to wear boots ...that are too big.  I plan of packing her tennies and hopefully she will let her teacher change her shoes after the parade!!  She even wanted to sleep with the boots next to her...and yes, the girls are on the palate again :)

London has really enjoyed VBS and was so excited her friend came with her.  I managed to get a few pics of her today...





On the way out we had to stop by the VBS General Store...  London wanted to browse and see what she wanted and of course she wants both VBS posters, the DVD of the big show (pre-ordered) and I'll probably end up getting the CD (mainly for Kinley) with some cute VBS western songs they have been playing all week.

Yesterday there were over 3300 kids.  WHEW....  we had 4 of our 26 out today but I couldn't tell.  The kids were excited and loved the games we played.

One more day to go......


I better get to bed.  I told London I would take her and 2 friends to Chick-fil-A after VBS tomorrow.....  It's going to be a long afternoon!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment