background

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

VBS DAY DAY 3

PEACE was the fruit of the spirit at VBS today and well..... I think the kids were tired. The day went well but I could tell the kids were not themselves.   I know mine were tired for sure.  Lots of wining after we got home and my patience was wearing off fast.  Bedtime has been so easy this week....and I love it!  It makes me wish VBS went a little longer.... but just for the kids :)



The big kids were so excited to be back at VBS.  I took this pic just before we got out of the car this morning.   I love seeing them excited about being at church.


I actually took a few pics today too.  I'm hoping to get more tomorrow.  The church has these wooden horses all over the place and they are all dressed up different.  Kinley especially liked the red, white, and blue one outside the big show :)  And London hopped on Luigi on the way out today :)




Speaking of being tired....Kinley ended up with me at 10:45.  I was able to take her to see a little of the big show but after about 30 minutes i could tell she had had enough.  Usually she will clap and dance to music wherever she is, especially if I am encouraging her but even with my encouragement and excitement at the show she wanted to just sit and never said a word.  She finished the day in my class and after a snack of a few wheat thins...was asleep in the car before we even got on the highway (and it doesn't take long to get on the highway).

                             coloring in the 'big kid' room                                watching the big show..... quietly

sleepy girl


The girls are asleep on the palate again and I'm real close to dream land myself.  Oh.... and attendance yesteray at VBS was just over 3300 kids.  WOW..... no wonder we are all tired.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment