background

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 10: SOMETHING YOU'RE AFRAID OF

DAY 10:  SOMETHING YOU'RE AFRAID OF


Hmmm, What am I afraid of?

1.  Bugs, spiders, snakes, rats....I don't mind these things in glass cages at the zoo or even from a distance outside but PLEASE don't bring them close.  I will throw a shoe to try to kill a spider or bug in my house and maybe if it is small enough I will step on it but YUCK, I feel like they are crawling on me if I get too close.

2.  Scary movies....I used to love watching them....before kids.  You know, when its fun to snuggle up next to your hubby and you know its just a movie but you still get scared.  But after I had kids, scary movies took a turn for the worse in my book.  Especially those involving bad things happening to kids.  I just can't watch them anymore.

3.  Losing my kids or husband....I can't imagine the pain of losing a child or spouse.  Losing a grandparent or friend is hard enough.  Luckily I don't know what it is like to lose a parent and I was too young to understand when I lost a sister (I was 4).  I pray for my kids and husband every night and do all I can to keep them safe.  My husband is my best friend and I would be incomplete without him.  Ok, thats enough, I can't stand to think about it anymore, it terrifies me!

4.  Caves... I discovered this one not too long ago.  My dad has a ranch and it has some small or not so small caves on it.  Matt took me to one and we had to crawl to get in it then it opened up really big.  Maybe it was the fact that there were bats hanging from the top of it but it really freaked me out.  Maybe if we are with a big group I will go back and explore some more, or maybe not.

and finally.....the craziest fear of mine is..........

5.  ET....yes, the movie.  It scared me as a kid and it scares me now.  I know the whole story line and that he was a good thing but to me he is scary and that long lit up finger is gross and well, he is just all around scary to me.

There you have it....   What are you afraid of?
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. love how you have et in there too! I'm terrified of scary movies I never watch them. If I must it has to be like 8 am in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower from Katies Journey!

    EEEK! ET IS A SCARY MOVIE!!! haha!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great day!
    http://latache-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally freaked out be ET!!! You rock for posting that :) Good to meet you, love your blog, and looking forward to getting to know you more during the 30 day challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ET creeps me out as well! EWWWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have never liked scary movies, and I do not think that I ever will! Maybe is I had a special someone there with me watching it, I would think about it though! :)

    ReplyDelete