background

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday's LIst - DVR LIST


OK, Even though I have a totally boring DVR list I have nothing else to post about so here you go!!

For the girls we DVR Cat in the Hat


I think it is new on PBS and the girls LOVE IT!!  Kinley starts dancing like crazy when the song comes on and London watches it in the mornings while I fix her hair for school.  It is clean, fun and educational so its a winner at our house.  Thats just about all the TV they watch.  If they want something else I usually just turn on Sprout and they watch whatever is on at the time.

As for me, the only thing I care about on the DVR is Survivor



I've never been a big TV watcher so usually if I want to watch something I just flip through until I find something.  Quints by Surprise, Kate plus 8,  Say yes to the Dress, The Little Couple, Paula Deen and Ellen are what you will find me watching if I happen to turn the TV on and its on.  If nothing is on, the TV goes off!!  I'm the kind that doesn't care if I miss an episode so honestly, DVR-ing isn't something I do....the hubby loads it up with all his shows and sports.   I'm not even sure I know how to work it :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment