background

Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 11: FAVORITE TV SHOWS

OK, I don't watch TV much but here are some of my favorites if I'm looking for something to watch.  Usually the only time I have the TV on is after the kids are in bed so mostly I watch TLC or A&E.  I only TIVO Survivor (since Matt convinced me to) and by the end of the show I couldn't tell you what happened....I am always doing some sort of crafty project, sewing, folding laundry or playing shopping online while I watch TV.  Basically I have it on for background noise.



This show make me gag.  Anytime I watch it I want to clean out and throw away everything in sight.  I just don't understand how people can live with so much trash and not realize it.  It is one of those shows that I ran across and ended up watching a whole episode before I even knew what I was watching.  







I love this couple.  Jen cracks me up and well, they are just cute.  It is probably the only show that I have followed close enough to know what is going on right now.  











I loved loved loved planning my wedding and sort of wish I was a wedding/event planner.  I actually thought abou it while planning my wedding.  I love seeing all the dresses and hearing the stories of all the brides.








OK, The Duggars.....19 kids.....REALLY? This family seems so sweet and down to earth.  I love watching how they make having 19 kids look so easy.  I'm sure  'off camera'  there are the typical fits and fights but all of them always seem so happy and willing to help.  I can hardly get my two out the door on time, I don't know how they make it out with 19.  And most of all I love how they love the Lord so much and kudos to TLC for not editing that out.




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. The Duggars live a few miles from me, and I'm always so impressed when I see them out. They REALLY are THAT sweet all the time. And the older girls are GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19 kids?! WHAT?!!! Oh man....that would be an INTERESTING show for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so intrigued by the Duggers....Ty that is too cool that you stay near them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty- So cool you live close to the Duggars. My cousin lives not to far from them either and her old boss is friends with them. Small world!! Glad to hear they really are as sweet as they are on TV. And I agree...the girls are so beautiful. :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a TLC fanatic too! I love the Duggar's, but I really hope that they are done having children!

    ReplyDelete