background

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO

Well we are back in the groove of things and it's already Wednesday.

We made a weekend trip to the ranch to celebrate my sister's birthday.  It was a quick trip but so fun to be with everyone and be able to play under the big Texas sky and sit back and relax around the camp fire at night.  



London always has a great time and now that Kinley is walking, even she had fun.  Her favorite thing was to walk up and down a little hill and squeeled 'whee' every time she went down the hill.  London got to drive the polaris all by herself, well with a very brave passenger.  I must say she did very good and didn't get out of control.  I think she is going to be like her mama and be a cautious driver.




Tuesday I took London to try a tap/ballet class.  She has recently started telling me she doesn't like gymnastics....the warm-up mostly....so the gym she is at offers dance, so she tried it out.  She came out and I was expecting her to really enjoy it but she didn't.  She decided to keep going to gymnastics so hopefully she will start enjoying it more.  I think once she gets the hang of things she will start enjoying it more.



Today was 'Walk to School Day'.  All the kids were asked to wear orange.  London and I have started walking to school most of the time but today it was so neat to see so many kids and parents walking to school.  Last night I finished up London's orange outfit and I got so many compliments on it.  Luckily she can wear it all month too!!  I still have a few more Halloween things I want to make too.



We have gymnastics after school then we're off to Mission Burrito for the OKE spirit night.  



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment