background

Monday, October 25, 2010

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 15: BIBLE VERSE



These Bible verses are probably the ones I fall back on the most.  Whenever I start to question 'why is this happening to me' these verses whip me in shape and remind me that God is in control and he already has all my problems worked out and that I can indeed get through whatever the circumstance may be.  





No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
1 Corinthians 10:13




Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:34


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  
Jeremiah 29:11

 



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love all of those, especially the last 2! I look at those so often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the Jeremiah verse for my challenge!! Small world! It is a great verse, along with your other ones! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete