background

Thursday, October 28, 2010

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 18: SOMETHING YOU REGRET

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE FROM KATIE'S JOURNEY

I try not to have regrets, big ones that is.  I have to live with the choices I make so I try and always make ones I can live with and not look back.  Each choice I make is one that is right for that moment or circumstance and is what is best for me at the time.  That being said, I don't really have any regrets.  Not big ones at least.  I mean, sure, do I regret staying up too late when I know I have to get up early or eating too much dessert?  Sure, but, I'd have to think really hard of something major that I regret.  I am where I am today because of my choices and I am perfectly content with my life.  


Life goes on and WE are the ones responsible to make our life the best possible.  Should have, Could have, Would have....blah blah blah, life goes on and make the best out of what you have and smile while doing it!!


When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."  ~Erma Bombeck


Oh, and I will not regret letting my kids fill their pumpkins so full of Halloween goodies that they will leave a trail of candy behind them.  :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment