background

Friday, October 29, 2010

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 19: SOMETHING YOU MISS

I MISS......

being pregnant. I know that may sound crazy but I'm one of those that loves being pregnant.  I even love the delivery part too.

breast-feeding my babies. Again, it may sound crazy but I am a huge breast-feeding advocate and nursing my babies for their first year and a little beyond (not past 15 months) was so amazing.

my Nanny and Papa.  They were my mom's parents and the most amazing grandparents in the world.  They were in the seats for every dance recital, piano recital, football game to watch me cheer, and any other event any of their grandkids had.  I miss them so much and would do anything to have them back so they could meet my girls and love on them like they loved on all of us.

my family.  I grew up in what I thought was a small town and my family, all my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents lived in the same town.  We were all like brothers and sisters instead of cousins.  We would have weekend cookouts every week.  A week never went by where we didn't see each other 2-3 times and sometimes more.  We all had an open door and never had to call  before coming over or knock before coming in.  Now we are spread out over the state and I miss seeing everyone.  My closest girl cousin and I have kids now and I wish so much we were raising our kids together like our moms did.

our old town and house.  Matt and I had to move for his job a little over a year ago and I still miss our old town.  I also miss our house there and that is where my cousin and her family are too.  :(  I'd move back in a heartbeat!

OK, enough of what I miss.  It makes me sad to think about the things I don't have anymore BUT, I have also gained things by leaving those behind and moving on.  Remember.... No regrets!!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just gave you a blog award!
    http://latache-t.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete