background

Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 13: GOALS



A few of my goals and a bit of a bucket list too ....

1.  Have baby #3 next year, preferably after August!!

2.  Buy a house I love as much as our old house

3.  Get new bedroom furniture
our master bedroom is pitiful at best 

4.  Go on a mission trip  

5.  Travel to Europe

6.  Find a best friend in our new town
I miss my old friends :(

7.  Get more involved in church and the Women's ministry

8.  Be debt free

9.  Take a sewing class
everything I know has been self taught


10.  Work out more

11.  Go on a family vacation




  
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Found you through Katie's link up- I hope you find new friends soon! I can only imagine how hard that is. I hope you have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debt free ... what an idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls for the sweet comments. It's fun to see that someone is actually reading my posts!!

    ReplyDelete