background

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Parade!!

Tonight after gymnastics I took the girls to watch the Homecoming parade for the high school across the street.  This was the first parade they have been to and I think they loved it.  Kinley was so amused by the marching band, cheerleaders, drill team and all the other parade action.  London danced around like crazy and managed to get a necklace, candy, and balloon from the parade kids.


I grew up being in parades and going to parades so taking my girls was like giving them a little piece of my childhood.  Now the next step is taking them to see those oh so familiar Friday night lights.....High School football.  Probably.....no definitely....the only sport I can say I actually enjoy!!





I tried real hard to get a cute pic of them on the curb...and again on the couch and stairs once we got home but it never fails.....one smiles and one is in la la land.  Oh well, I tried!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment