background

Friday, October 22, 2010

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 12: WHAT YOU BELIEVE

HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL!!!

What do I believe?  There are lots of things I believe.  When I first read the topic for today I immediately thought...spiritual/religious beliefs but then the more I thought about it the more I thought of other stuff I believe so here goes...

I believe these two girls melt my heart.  


another failed attempt to get them both smiling an looking at me!  Oh and check out Kinleys bump-it look!!  ha ha :)


But most importantly......


I believe that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has each and every one of us here for a reason and had a purpose for us before we were even born.




I believe he died on the cross for our sins and that if we accept him as our personal Lord and Savior that we will be saved and have eternal life in Heaven.



 God has a plan and will for each of us and  if we would seek his will the best we can and seek his plan for our lives, this world would be a better place.



and I also believe ................

marriage is forever, that family dinners are important, sleeping on clean crisp sheets and a cold pillow is amazing, there is nothing like a new pair of shoes, you can never smile too much, I worry way to much, every mother should have that one dish their children will always come home for, attitude is everything...........

and so much more!

What do you believe?


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Jumping over from Katie's 30 Day Challenge. Love your post and couldn't agree more :)

    ReplyDelete