background

Friday, October 15, 2010

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 5: MY SIBLINGS!

DAY 5:  MY SIBLINGS

Wow, can you imagine being a Dugger and having to post on 18 siblings?  Ha!  Lucky for me I have one brother and two sisters.


I'll start off with Jennifer.  Although she had a short time with us, she is still a sister to me.  Jennifer would have been my oldest little sister.  When I was 4, Jennifer was 18 months and was in a car accident with the babysitter while my mom and I were at church and my dad was on a hunting trip at the time.  Jesus called her to come home to him on that sad day in April but we will always cherish the time we had with her.



Elizabeth is my baby sister.  She is 7 years younger than I am so it took us a while to 'see eye to eye'!  She was just 11 when I left for Baylor so I missed out on alot of her growing up.  Now that we are older we are the best of friends.  She is the most amazing aunt to my girls and they love her like she is their second mom.  She is full of life and always is on top of the latest fashion trend.  She has a way with kids that is truly a gift from God.  She is following in my mom's footsteps and is now a 2nd grade teacher at the same school she went to elementary at and the school my mom taught at and retired from.




Cody is my baby brother.  He is 8 years younger than me.  He has always marched to the beat of his own drum and I envy that.  He recently got married and is a giddy newlywed.  He has many achievements, the most proud one being his Eagle Scout.  He played the violin at my wedding as I walked down the aisle too.  Cody has turned into my dad but he won't admit it to save his life.  I know I can always turn to him for a straight up honest answer when I need it.  He too loves my girls and is known to get them both so wound up and wild just in time to send them back home.

Cody and his wife Kelsey (we love her!!)  
Photobucket

1 comment: